What are you looking for?

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

If it doesn't kill you...

We've all had those days, the days were everything that can go wrong can and will. It's part of life. Remember God promised that he would always be with us, not that it would always be easy. So a bit of encouragement for you today. God has a purpose for you. Yes you reading this right now. You say to yourself "no I'm not important, I'm nothing special, what would God want to use me for?" 
He has a divine purpose for your life. It may not be what you thought your purpose should be and the road may be bumpy getting there but in the end it will be smooth and paved with gold. There will be no more sadness or pain. So the saying is true, 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Find your dream, your passion. Pray, The Lord will guide you. 
Be still, listen and know that he is God. 
I leave you with one of my favorite verses with the hope it will give you encouragement. 
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 
There you have it. You have hope and a future. 
In Christ
Sara 


No comments:

Post a Comment